MPS ensures that your employees get access to the right information at the right time in the right form. We do this by looking at how information travels through your business. By working in partnership with Apex Connected to help manage your input, throughput and output, you can reduce your costs.
Improving the management of business documents, the information within them and their value across an organisation requires close examination not just of the technology used to access and distribute information, but of the processes that underpin how it is managed and the way employees create and use the information.
Our approach is to look at the people, processes and technology within an organisation – and to optimise each element. In today’s business climate, reducing and controlling costs is more important than ever. When a business is preparing its strategies to increase revenues or improve business processes, it may not always integrate its document management costs.
Companies that embrace an MPS approach and implement a comprehensive output management strategy can realise substantial benefits such as decreased document-related expenses, increased employee productivity and significantly reduced waste, leading to an improved bottom line and greener corporate credentials.
Independent reports and our own studies suggest that companies may have up to ten times more output devices than they actually require.
- Print accounting and control.
- MPS reaches far beyond the realm of print. Our focus on end-users and incorporating change management to engage employees means we can make long-term improvements to your document processing and business efficiency.
- People – Often, the leading challenge in changing your document processes is resistance to a different way of doing things. Our goal is to better understand the way your employees work so that we can support them in being more efficient in their document management. We manage this transition for you and with you, with our understanding of the change management process.
- Processes – We go beyond pure output to look at the whole document process from input, throughput to output – how does information arrive into the business, how does it flow around the business and how do employees get access to it when they need it? Through re-engineering the document process workflow and improving input and capture, distribution and workflow, we ensure your employees get access to the right information quickly.
- Technology – We look at all technologies in your organisation in relation to information management; hardware, software and systems. We consider industry best practice and using our expertise, we implement the technology that meets the needs of your business.
- Fleet management and optimisation – Many organisations have complete category spend analysis and control tools for the majority of cost centres, such as, vehicles, phones, utilities, etc. However, many businesses simply do not know how much is spent on printing. The majority of businesses particularly, simply do not know which devices are expensive to run, which devices are underutilised and which devices could be made redundant.
Whether it’s a new installation, upgrade or relocation, our tried and trusted services offer complete and reliable end-to-end support.
Print Audits & Methodologies
Comprehensive hardware and network audits can assess your existing document and network environment, ensuring our products are integrated into your organisation without disruption.
We’ll agree an audit period with you and then carry out a comprehensive and objective analysis of equipment, print volumes and other usage statistics along with the relevant financial data. We then provide you with the results, along with our analysis and recommendations.
The Apex Print Audit process includes:
- Assessment and analyse on current print usage and environment
- Legacy device appraisal
- Detailed financial analysis of the current and proposal business solution
- Recommend improvements in working practices
- Application model for the new solution
- Scoping and recommendations for ongoing print management strategy
All managed print consultants are DBS certified.
All education sector managed print consultants are enhanced DBS certified.
Apex Connected’s Professional Services works in partnership with Konica Minolta Business Systems. Our solutions are designed to enhance your business efficiency and productivity, ensuring return on your investment. We can provide combinations of end-to-end, cost-effective packages, to help you achieve the ideal document solution — essential in this highly competitive ‘information age’. Our thorough understanding of the need for seamless product and software integration ensures that we can add value to your business at every level.
Trusted and experienced project management delivers expert support, accountability and value for money throughout the duration of your project. From implementation to ongoing account management, we’ll give you a single point of contact that truly understands your business and project deadlines.
Apex project management makes your life easier and ensures your products, services and software solutions are delivered on time, on budget and to the high quality standards you expect.
We can work to Prince 2 project management methodology. All project managers are DBS checked.
Apex Connected knows the only way to develop market-leading solutions for you is to gain a complete understanding of your document related environment and how information, your most valuable asset, is flowing across your business. Our Project Managers can manage and support your own in-house team, and your contractors to ensure the project keeps on track. The result is a combination of increased levels of productivity and profitability.